When engaged in precise rhythm and timing activities, the goal is to improving the brain’s efficiency and performance by improving auditory processing, short-term memory, working memory, processing speed, cognitive resources, executive function, motor coordination, and sensory processing . In other words, rhythm and timing is an intricate component of everything we do, including how we move and think and helps us become better organized.
- Language processing
- Reading and math fluency
- Control of impulsivity/aggression
- Sensory Processing Issues
- Auditory Processing Issues
- Physical endurance and stamina
- Concentration to filter out internal and external distractions